The Presidency of the Council of Ministers - Department for digital transformation, based in Largo Pietro di Brazzà 86, 00187 Rome, has created this site with the aim of contributing to the growth and coordination of a community interested in the development of code instrumental to the needs of public administration’s online services.
In application of the open by default principle pursuant to Article 52 of legislative decree 7 March 2005, n. 82 (CAD) and unless otherwise specified (including embedded third party content), data, documents and the information published on the site are CC-BY 4.0 licensed.
Users are therefore free to share (reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, exhibit in public, represent, perform and act this material in any medium and format) and modify (transform the material and use it for derivative works) for any purpose, too commercial with the sole charge of attribution, without placing restrictions additional.
Links to external sites and embedded content
Links to external third party sites, indicated on this site, as well as embedded third party content is provided as a simple service to users. Links to external third party sites or the inclusion of embedded content of third parties does not imply on the part of the Presidency of the Cabinet of any kind of approval or sharing of liability in relation to legitimacy, completeness and correctness of the information contained in the sites indicated.
Social media policy
The Presidency of the Council of Ministers - Department for digital transformation uses social media for institutional purposes, to increase the transparency and knowledge of its activities: it informs, communicates, listens and publishes institutional content.
The published contents include images, videos, press releases, service information, news relating to the activities of the Department as well as opportunities for citizen involvement and participation.
Through its social channels, the Department can share contents and messages of public interest published by other users. Where published directly by the Department, all contents are released according to the licensed open by default principle CC-BY 4.0.
The Department is committed to managing spaces for communication and dialogue within its profiles, constantly monitored, in the various social media networks, asking its users to respect some simple rules:
- Everyone is asked to express their opinion with fairness, measure and respect.
- In social media, everyone is responsible for the content they post and for opinions it expresses. In any case, insults, vulgarity, offenses, abuse, threats and, in general, discriminatory, violent or defamatory attitudes will not be tolerated.
- The published contents must always respect the privacy of people. References to facts or details without public relevance and that harm the personal sphere of third parties should be avoided.
- The interest of the topics with respect to the activities of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers is an essential requirement: using these spaces for purposes other than institutional ones is not allowed.
- Each discussion is linked to a specific theme: to all participants it is required to respect it.
- No form of advertising, spam or promotion of private interests or illegal activities will be tolerated.
- Content that violate copyright or non-authorized use of trademark is not allowed
Where social media allows it, posts, comments or audio / video material will be removed by the staff in case of:
- inappropriate language and / or a threatening, violent, vulgar or disrespectful tone;
- illegal content or incitement to carry out illegal activities;
- offensive, deceptive, alarmist content or in violation of rights of third parties;
- disclosure of personal data or information that may cause damage or harm the reputation of third parties;
- obscene, pornographic or child pornography content, or content that offend the sensitivity of users;
- discriminatory content based on gender, race, ethnicity, language, creed religious, political opinions, sexual orientation, age, conditions personal and social;
- promotion or support of illegal activities, that infringe copyright or rights of third parties.
Department reserves the right to use the ban or block users who repeatedly violate these conditions (when possible after a first warning), and to report the user to the social media platform and possibly to the police.