The vitality index, as explicited in the guidelines for the acquisition and reuse of software for Italian PA, is calculated according to the following four main categories:
- Code activity: the daily number of commits and merges;
- Release history: the daily number of releases;
- User community: the number of unique authors;
- Longevity: the age of the project.
The ranges of every measure can be found in the vitality-ranges.yml file.
Development status: stable
Full int18n support, available language english, italian
Rest-API with Basic and Token Authentication
Last release 2020-09-24 (v0.4.0)
Type of maintenance internal
A tiny URL shortener service with a bit-shuffling approach to avoid generating consecutive, predictable URLs. The algorithm is deterministic and will guarantee that no collisions will occur.
- Full int18n support, available language english, italian
- CaPTCHA validation
- Rest-API with Basic and Token Authentication
- Anonimous submissions
- Docker Image
This software was created within the GarrLab incubator, with the help and suggestions of the GARR community and its components. Some special thanks are present in the README file, in the Credits section.