Django Application for deployng a SAML Discovery Service with SPID access button.
Published by UNIVERSITA' DELLA CALABRIA
Technical contact Giuseppe De Marco
The vitality index, as explicited in the guidelines for the acquisition and reuse of software for Italian PA, is calculated according to the following four main categories:
- Code activity: the daily number of commits and merges;
- Release history: the daily number of releases;
- User community: the number of unique authors;
- Longevity: the age of the project.
The ranges of every measure can be found in the vitality-ranges.yml file.
Development status: stable
Based on Bootstrap Italia Design
Last release 2020-01-13 (1.2.0)
Type of maintenance internal
Technical contactsTechnical contacts
Enabling platforms None
Compliance GDPR Security Guidelines
List of dependencies
Discovery Service for Università della Calabria
Django Application for deployng a SAML Discovery Service with (or without) SPID access button.
- SPID button integration; - Entities classification via admin backend; - Based on Bootstrap Italia Unical Template; - Discovery Service web resources compatible with pyff resources: