The vitality index, as explicited in the guidelines for the acquisition and reuse of software for Italian PA, is calculated according to the following four main categories:
- Code activity: the daily number of commits and merges;
- Release history: the daily number of releases;
- User community: the number of unique authors;
- Longevity: the age of the project.
The ranges of every measure can be found in the vitality-ranges.yml file.
Development status: stable
Last release 2020-01-13 (1.2.0)
Type of maintenance internal
Enabling platforms None
Compliance GDPR Security Guidelines
List of dependencies
Discovery Service for Università della Calabria
Django Application for deployng a SAML Discovery Service with (or without) SPID access button.
- SPID button integration; - Entities classification via admin backend; - Based on Bootstrap Italia Unical Template; - Discovery Service web resources compatible with pyff resources: