The vitality index, as explicited in the guidelines for the acquisition and reuse of software for Italian PA, is calculated according to the following four main categories:
- Code activity: the daily number of commits and merges;
- Release history: the daily number of releases;
- User community: the number of unique authors;
- Longevity: the age of the project.
The ranges of every measure can be found in the vitality-ranges.yml file.
Development status: stable
Last release 2020-01-13 (1.2.0)
Type of maintenance internal
Enabling platforms None
Compliance GDPR Security Guidelines
List of dependencies
Consider the humble information page that doesn’t sell, doesn’t generate leads, and doesn’t herd prospects to pages that do, a page that simply provides helpful information on a particular topic. This is
If handled with care, simple information pages can do a lot of heavy lifting for us:
- Can be used to handle redirects from http error response (500, 4xx …) - Manages pcookies and privacy related informations - help support, F.A.Q. pages Most of the time our users are online, they’re searching for information, we know that Web makes gathering that information more efficient is it would be well designed. In short, it pays to make your simple information pages the best they can be, modular and standalone. So, it’s why we develoepd info-manager.