Software Registry makes software development phase simplier by showing extended information about projects and allowing source code searches.
Technical contact Alessio Fioravanti
The vitality index, as explicited in the guidelines for the acquisition and reuse of software for Italian PA, is calculated according to the following four main categories:
- Code activity: the daily number of commits and merges;
- Release history: the daily number of releases;
- User community: the number of unique authors;
- Longevity: the age of the project.
The ranges of every measure can be found in the vitality-ranges.yml file.
Development status: development
java dependencies analysis
Last release 2022-05-11
Type of maintenance internal
Technical contactsTechnical contacts
Enabling platforms None
List of dependencies None
Software Registry is a system that supports several software development aspects providing the following features:
- Automatic generation of a catalog of all software assets
- Persistence of areas / repositories / projects / dependencies hierarchy of Java projects
- Java project dependencies analysis and maven module relationships check
- Check for project dependencies updates
- Centralized search within software sources (Source Code Search Engine)
- Visualization of the updated software objects list in a development branch